"Mama said there'd be days like this...."

Everyone warned me there would be days like this but I was still surprised when it hit me. I've been doing SO good, it felt so natural, but something's different today. I've just been 'off'. I feel tired, disorganized, and out of sorts. You'd think I wasn't just coming off a nice, relaxing weekend where we got a lot done. My meals have been off, I've been starving all day long, and my water has tasted funny too.
On top of all that, I wasn't able to go to the Y tonight for class. Robert's father had surgery today and he absolutely needed to be there. I certainly, and voluntarily, skipped the Y and came straight home for the dogs instead of staying in town. Strangely, I'm sitting here thinking how hungry I am like I haven't eaten all day long.
Whatever this is, it will pass. Tomorrow will be better but I sure am glad there's no chocolate in the house!

1 Comments:
I did! I did! I did say there'd be days like this! In fact, I've had a few of them myself!
Just gotta keep slogging through until it works again. You're doing so well, don't give it up!
Post a Comment
<< Home