Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week 2


Week 2~

Down 1.5 pounds

Total~

Down 5 pounds

I cheated just a little this week. Normally I will weigh on Thursday, but this is Thanksgiving and the week will be all messed up. After today I won't be at work so my eating schedule will be off, I won't be able to get to the Y until next Monday for another class, and well....there will be TURKEY. (laughing) So, I weighed today instead so that it's as consistent as I can, then I'll weigh again next Thursday as normal. Still, down is down, and that's another pound and a half in just four days. I'm still 'in the green'!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Doc P said...

KEEP THOSE GREEN ARROWS COMING!!!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Trailshome said...

Very well done.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

I like green! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home