Motivate Thyself!

Check out this website! It allows you to make your own motivational posters with any photo you can upload and your own text. That's how I made the Turkey Run poster that I blogged about finding on my computer. (read backwards to the "Message from my Computer" post)
The text above is just something I came up with, trying to match the beautiful snowflake picture to a reminder of my own struggle. It reads "Uniquely Mine: Among the millions, I am the only one who can make it happen every day." This is MY fight, and * I * am the only one who can do this for me.

3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Each of Us a Snowflake
by Emily Warburton
Each of us a Snowflake
We are each of us a snowflake
No two of us the same
Reflections of the endless loving
Source from which we came
Unique in form and beauty
Crystalized at birth
Little flecks of heaven
born to melt into the earth
We are each of us a snowflake of infinite design
Transitory dancers on the
widow panes of time
Unique in form and beauty
No two of us the same
Reflections of the endless loving
Source from which we came
We are each of us a snowflake
A falling star in flight
A traveler through the universe
In search of our own light
Unique in form and beauty
No two of one design
Transitory dancers on the
window pane of time.
WOW, thank you. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home