Always listen to your sister
So my entries aren't showing very much progress this week. It seems like every night, something really bad has come up and messed with my plan. I'm going pretty good on the meals, and feeling much better than I was a week ago though. Blogging as often as I can, honestly about how I'm doing, is one of my goals though so I'm on it!
Tonight I'm aggravated with myself. I was supposed to start my water exercise class at 6:00pm and was all geared up and excited. Of course I remembered this as I walked into my door at home. (shaking my head) A long day at work, lots of stuff going on, and I just haven't gotten the Y into my routine brain yet. I simply got in the car and drove home and completely forgot about my plans.
So I tell this to my sister. Her answer "Well, Monday will be the day."
Gosh I hate it when having to admit she's smart!!! You're right Paula, Monday is the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home