A message from my computer

Today is Halloween and I'm still sitting around, stuck in my house because I've been so sick. I'm missing a greyhound event at my sister's clinic, Jackson's first Halloween, and the annual party to see my grandchildren dressed up.
I was trying to do just a little something positive, so I started cleaning out the graphics and clipart files I have stored on my laptop. It's one of those 'someday I'll have time' jobs. Amazingly, look what I found! I may have made this a long time ago (there's a website that will create them with your picture) but I sure don't remember it. How appropriate for me to find today!
This is the entry trail into Turkey Run Hollow...... my favorite place in the world. My new life program indeed!

3 Comments:
Aaaaaah-Home!
I can almost see the minnows from here. :-)
it's beautiful! What a find! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home