These boots could take me ANYwhere!
So began my walking adventure.
I'm determined to get back into shape, and for Christmas only gave Santa a few hints about things to help me hike and box. Robert, though, gave me the most AMAZING pair of Vasque hiking boots. With these supporting my ankles I can go anywhere! Eventually I'll post a picture here of them because I'm convinced their just the most awesome EVER. I need to let them get a little more dirty first. LOL
I'll be journaling here about my time walking and hiking, chasing that allusive answer to the weight loss puzzle we all fight. Even if nobody gets any enjoyment out of this, it will help me motivated, focused, and on target. I'll start by 'posting backwards' of the walks we've already done, then try hard to keep up as I add each new one.
"These boots are made for walkin", as they say...and with that, we're OFF! :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home